alfalfa Pellet Machine
Alfalfa pellet machine is a pelletizing equipment that can make alfalfa pellets for heating fuel and animal feed. If you are interested in joining alfalfa pellet making business, we strongly recommend RICHI Machinery, which is a professional biomass pellet machine manufacturer with nearly 30 years industry experience. We can not only sulpply you with high quality pelletizing equipment, but also can customize an alfalfa pellet plant for you according to your production needs.
Video of alfalfa pelleting machine
This video shows you how to make alfalfa pellets and the details of an alfalfa pellet machine. Put the crushed alfalfa into the stainless steel feeder, then the alfalfa enters the pelletizing room and become alfalfa pellets automatically.
The alfalfa pellet machine adopts the most advanced technology, durable and stable. It can produce 2-12mm alfalfa pellets with a production capacity of 0.6-10 T/H.
The machine has a wide application, can not only process alfalfa pellets, but also can process grass pellets, rice husk pellets, straw pellets, hay pellets and other biomass pellets.
Various capacities of RICHI alfalfa pellet machine
MZLH320 alfalfa pellet mill for sale
The alfalfa pellet mill for sale is designed for making alfalfa pellets from powered alfalfa with customized capacities.
MZLH350 alfalfa pellet making machine
Alfalfa pellet making machine is a new type ring die biomass pellet machine with capacity of 800-1000kg/h.
MZLH420 alfalfa pelletizer machine
The alfalfa pelletizer machine is featured with special advanced design, suitable for make alfalfa pellets for heating or animal feed.
MZLH520 alfalfa pelleting machine
The machine has the advantages of stable performance, long working time, eas operation and installation.
MZLH768 alfalfa pelletizer
The high-efficiency alfalfa pelletizer is specially designed for mass industrial production of alfalfa pellets.
MZLH858 alfalfa pellet machine for sale
This kind of biomass pellet mill is mainly designed for for large scale production of alfalfa pellets.
Specific parameters of the alfalfa pellet machine for sale are as follows:
|Main Motor Series||6/8P|
|Ring Die Diameter (mm)||320||350||420||520||762||858|
Can’t find the alfalfa pelletizer machine you want?
Contact us to customize for you
technical features of alfalfa pellet making machine
- The alfalfa pellet making machine is featured as small volume, low power consumption, low noise and adjustable feeding. It has the characteristic of compact structure, beautiful appearance and stable performance
- The main drive box is made of castings with large load capacity, good stability and long service life.
- The main transmission system adopts gear drive with high efficiency, and its output is 15% higher than the belt type; it adopts high-precision aerospace-grade gear grinding process to ensure smooth gear transmission and low noise.
- The feeding system of this machine adopts stepless frequency conversion motor control, which is convenient for speed adjustment.
- Equipped with a safety pin, such as the main motor overload, the safety pin breaks, play a role in overload protection.
- Equipped with 2 cutting devices, which can effectively control the length of finished granule material.
- The feeding screw, conditioner, and big door cover are made of stainless steel to avoid contamination of raw materials due to corrosion of the equipment and have a longer service life.
- It has the advantages of high output, low noise, low energy consumption, long working life and easy operation and maintenance.
- Humanized design, focusing on the safety of operation and use: the large door cover is equipped with a travel switch, when open the main motor automatically cut off, to achieve active protection, in addition to the transmission parts are closed shell.
Application of alfalfa pellet machine
- RICHI alfalfa pellet machine can not only be used individually to make alfalfa pellets but also can be used in the alfalfa pellet production line.
- MZLH ring die alfalfa pellet machine is mainly suitable for large and medium-sized biomass pellet production lines to process and make all kinds of biomass as well as feed mill plants for ruminant feed.
- Processing grass, straw, alfalfa, hay, and other biomass materials into biomass pellets.
Production process of alfalfa pellet production line
RICHI Machinery not only has first class alfalfa pellet mill for sale, but also can provide a complete turnkey alfalfa pellet plant from raw material processing to final alfalfa pellets. The line can be used to produce alfalfa pellets, alfalfa pellets, grass pellets, forage pellets, ruminant feed pellets and so on. The following is the detailed introduction of alfalfa pellet process production flow.
The manufacturing process of alfalfa pellets is similar to other biomass pellet production lines, raw material receiving, crushing, drying, pelletizing, cooling and packing. The main equipment used are: alfalfa grass crushing equipment, drying equipment, alfalfa pelleting machine, alfalfa pellet cooling machine and automatic packing scale.
Raw material receiving and pre-treatment
First of all, prepare sufficient raw materials. In order to better guarantee the quality of raw materials, the raw material receiving section should do a good job of cleaning the sand, metal and other impurities. Generally, in order to avoid the equipment into the impurities, to set up fences on the feeding pit. Before entering the crushing, do a good job of iron removal and magnetic selection in time to reduce the chance of equipment damage.
Alfalfa grass is usually large, you need to crush it into smaller sizes so that it can be fed into the following section for drying and pelletizing. During the crushing process, it is important to control the size of the pellets and crush them evenly. A hammer mill is used to crush the alfalfa into a powder suitable for pelletizing and to prevent it from clogging the pelletizer.
To make alfalfa pellets with an alfalfa pellet mill, the moisture content of the raw material needs to be controlled at about 15%. If the moisture content of the raw material used to make alfalfa pellets is too high, a dryer is needed to reduce the moisture of the raw material.
The crushed and dried material is fed into the pelletizer to be pressed into high-density solid cylindrical pellets. The pelleting section is mainly combined with pelleting demand, if it is used to make cattle feed pellets, pay attention to controlling the steam pressure, regulate the time, temperature, and moisture.
The temperature of newly pelletized alfalfa pellets is high. After cooling to room temperature, it can be loaded into big bags or small bags with a packing machine as needed.
FAQ about the alfalfa pellet machine
Office Add: E-commerce Industrial Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Factory Add: Longhai 2nd Rd & 10th St, Longting District, Kaifeng City, Henan Province, China