Livestock feed pellet machine
The livestock feed pellet machine is used to create feed pellets from dry-grinding powdered materials. It can be divided into flat die type and ring die type. Today we mainly talk about ring die livestock feed pellet mills.
RICHI Livestock feed pellet machine
The livestock pellet machine is used to produce pellet feed for livestock and animals like pig feed pellets, cattle feed pellets, chicken feed pellets, sheep feed pellets and etc. Feed pellets made by it are delicious and easy to digest, which is very beneficial for livestock.
RICHI animal feed pellet machine for sale is the crucial feed equipment in the process of making feed pellets. We not only manufacture livestock feed pellet machines but also poultry feed pellet mills, cattle feed pellet mills, pig feed pellet machines, etc.
Features of the livestock feed pellet machine
- Equipped with a variable frequency speed feeder with an anti-caking bins
- Low failure, stable performance, long service life
- Small volume, high productivity, low power consumption
- The ring die and door of the pelletizing chamber are made of stainless steel, durable use
- SKF bearings, Siemens motor
- Configured with overload protection device, to protect from overloading
- Have the characteristics of the novel, compact structure, low failure
- Adopts gear rotation, which greatly improves the efficiency
Working principle of livestock feed pellet machine
Firstly, the mixed material is transferred into the conditioner through the variable frequency speed feeder.
Then the material is in contact and fused with steam in the conditioner.
Next, after the material is modulated to a certain temperature and moisture, it enters the ring die of the livestock feed pellet mill, under the strong extrusion of the ring die and the pressure roller, the pellets are formed and then cut into the desired length by the cutter.
Composition of animal feed pellet making machine for sale
Variable frequency speed feeder
- Adopt a frequency conversion motor to adjust the feeding speed
- Ensure that the feed pellet machine works at maximum efficiency and achieves the desired capacity
- Made of stainless steel to avoid contamination of raw materials due to equipment corrosion
- Made of stainless steel
- Forged paddle, more wear-resistant
- The paddles are arranged at a certain angle to feed the material at a uniform speed to ensure that the material and steam are fully mixing
- Composed of a press roll assembly, ring die, cutter, scraper, bypass handle and etc
- Changing the ring die can get different diameter pellets
- The cutter can adjust the length of the pellet, which is generally 1:1.5 to 1:2 of the diameter
Siemens Motors & SKF bearings
Increasing production, reducing energy consumption, and improving pellet quality
Raw materials for livestock feed pellet machine
- Corn straw, soybean straw, and hay: can promote animal digestion and enhance animal immunity
- Corn, wheat, soybean: the main component content is starch, which can provide energy for animals’ daily life
- Soybean meal, rapeseed meal, cotton meal: rich in protein, providing protein for animals
Specific parameters of animal feed pellet making machine for sale
|Main Motor Power(kw)||22||37||55||110||160||180/200||220/250||250/280||315/355|
|Ring die Diameter (mm)||250||320||350||420||508||558||678||768||858|
|Finished pellet diameter (mm)||2-12|
Application of livestock feed pellet machine
Wide application in feed processing
It is widely used in large, medium and small aquaculture, grain feed processing plants, livestock farms, poultry farms, individual farmers
Can make various feed pellets
It can not only make livestock feed pellets like cattle feed pellets, goat feed pellets, etc but also can make poultry feed pellets, aqua feed pellets and etc.
Suitable for various raw materials
The livestock feed pellet mill can process corn, cotton seed cake, corn stalks, straw, and other raw materials into feed pellets for livestock feed.
Animal feed pellet production line
The livestock feed pellet machine can not only be used individually to make feed pellets, but also can combine with other pelletizing equipment to start an animal feed pellet production line. The production line is equipped with: crushing, mixing, pelletizing, cooling, screening, packing section.
Next is the production process of the feed pellet production line:
The Crushing Section
First of all, feed the raw materials into the feed crusher to do the crushing section.
The Mixing Section In The Animal Feed Pellet Plant
After crushing, the crushed material enters the double shaft paddle mixer for mixing. Then they will be delivered to next section
The Pelletizing Section
After mixing, the material is conveyed to the pelletizing section. the materials are fed into the conditioner through a variable frequency impeller feeder. Then the cooked materials enter the pelletizing chamber for pelletizing.
The Cooling Section
After pelletizing , the materials enter the cooling section and screening section to cool to room temperature for packing
The Packing Section
After the cooling and screening is completed, then enter into the packing section to pack the feed pellets.
RICHI can provide both high-grade animal feed pellet mills and animal feed pellet plants, such as goat feed pellet making machine, cattle feed plant, and etc. Welcome to contact us to customize a feed pellet production line for you
The Cases Of The ruminant feed pellet production line
RICHI Machinery, as a manufacturer of ruminant feed pellet lines, can provide you with various designs according to your different needs. With more than 25 years of experience, RICHI Machinery owns its factory and professional technical team. The ruminant feed pellet production line can produce 2-12mm feed pellets from corn, grass, wheat bran, rice bran, maize meal, soybean meal, sorghum, barley, cassava meal, oat, etc.
The 1-2T/H Livestock Feed Pellet Line
- Capacity: 1-2T/H
- Raw materials: corn, soybean meal, oil
- Finished pellet size: mash feed, and 3mm, 4mm, and 6mm cattle feed pellets
- Workshop size: 13m*4m*8m (L*W*H)
The Cattle Feed Pellet Plant In Argentina
- Capacity: 5T/H
- Raw materials: alfalfa
- Finished pellet size: 6-8mm milking cattle feed
- Total power: 220KW
- Workshop size: 9m*5m*15m (L*W*H)
The Cattle Feed Processing Plant In America
- Capacity: 10-12T/H
- Raw materials: grass, corn, wheat bran, soybean meal, and hemp
- Finished pellet size: 4-8mm cattle feed, sheep feed, and chicken feed
- Workshop size: 16m*7m*7.5m (L*W*H)
The Cattle Feed Pellet Plant In South Africa
- Capacity: 10-12T/H
- Raw materials: corn, soybean meal, 50% grass, and other grain
- Finished pellets: powder, and 3mm, 5mm, and 8mm feed pellets
- Workshop size (L*W*H): 19m*6m*25m
16 T/H feed processing plant project for pig and cattle feed making
- Country: China
- Date: June 2016
- Total Power: 805KW
- Workshop size about this project: 20000m²
Benefits of feed pellets
- Improve the digestion and absorption of animals
- Avoid animal eating picking and reduce losses
- High feed remuneration rate
- More economical storage and transportation
- Good mobility and easy to manage
FAQ of livestock feed pellet mill for sale
Office Add: E-commerce Industrial Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Factory Add: Longhai 2nd Rd & 10th St, Longting District, Kaifeng City, Henan Province, China