Cassava Pellet Machine
Cassava pellet machine is a new type of feed pellet machine with high production capacity and low power consumption produced by RICHI Machinery. It can process cassava into feed pellets through the repression of the ring die and rollers.
If you are looking for a feed pellet maker to make cassava pellets, then the RICHI cassava pellet machine is definitely your best choice.
Introduction of cassava
Widely cultivated in the tropics and some subtropics, cassava is the third largest source of dietary carbohydrates in the tropics, after rice and maize. Its main uses are for food, forage and industrial exploitation. However, fresh cassava tubers generally have a high water content and are easily deteriorated and not easily stored. Moreover, cassava contains the anti-nutritional factor cyanogenic glycosides, which can cause illness and even death when consumed directly. So generally fresh cassava will be processed and then used as edible raw materials.
Cassava is a root energy feed material, rich in carbohydrates, its nutritional composition is similar to corn, cassava and corn nutrient composition comparison is shown in the table below:
|Porcine digestive energy||3260Kcal/kg||3300Kcal/kg|
Cassava has a high energy value and is an excellent alternative to corn as an energy feed ingredient. The average dry matter digestibility of dried cassava is 75%, organic matter digestibility is higher than 85%, and starch digestibility is as high as 87% to 89%, which is close to that of grains. Fresh cassava tubers contain about 31% nitrogen-free leachate, consisting of 80% starch and 20% sugars and amides, and are thus easily digested by animals.
The common processing products of cassava are usually cassava root powder, dried cassava and cassava pellets, but the dusty cassava root powder and dried cassava will affect the palatability and feed intake of animals, so now more and more people choose to process cassava into cassava pellets. Let’s learn more about the benefits of cassava pellets below!
Benefits of Cassava Pellets
Cassava pellets have the same value as cassava and have more advantages. The most obvious of these is that the utilization and preservation period of cassava can be improved. Moreover, after pelleting, toxins or other harmful germs that may be contained in cassava can be killed.
Here are some advantages and applications of cassava pellets:
- Cassava pellets have high density and small volume, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
- After high temperature pressing and cooling, cassava pellets are not easy to deteriorate and can be stored for a long time.
- Cassava pellets are palatable and can increase the amount of food for animals.
- After the pressing of cassava pellet machine, the harmful substances that may be contained in cassava are killed, and it can promote the digestion and absorption of cassava pellets by animals.
- Processing cassava into cassava pellets can reduce the waste of raw materials and increase the utilization rate of food.
- It improves animal health. Cassava pellets as animal feed can provide healthy, nutrient-rich value to animals and improve their resistance.
- Compared with corn and barley, the price of cassava pellets is low, which is more economical for animal feeding. It can effectively reduce the cost of animal feeding.
High quality pelletizers make high-quality cassava pellets
Customize a premium cassava pellet making machine
Making cassava pellets–Cassava pellet machine
Cassava pellet machine is widely used in animal husbandry, poultry feeding and other industries. It can make many kinds of pellet feed, such as cattle feed, pig feed, chicken feed, fish feed and so on. It can meet the nutritional requirements of different animals, increase the feed utilization rate, and improve the animal growth and breeding quality.
Cassava pellet machine is also known as pellet mill, pellet machine and pellet press. It can be divided into ring die pellet machine and flat die pellet machine according to the machinery structure. Here we mainly talk the ring die cassava pellet press. It is mainly composed of Siemens motor, stainless steel feeding device, conditioner, pelletizing room and other parts.
The crushed cassava enters the conditioner through a feeder. After conditioning by the conditioner, the material is cooked and enters into the pelletizing chamber. The cassava feed is evenly distributed between the pressure roller and ring die and is extruded into cassava pellets. The required pellet length can be determined by adjusting the distance between the cutter and the ring die.
Here are some technical features of cassava pellet mill:
- The main transmission of cassava pellet machine adopts high-precision gear transmission, the output is about 20% higher than the belt rotation type.
- The transmission part of the whole machine (including the motor) adopts high quality imported SKF bearings to ensure high efficiency and stability of transmission.
- Simple structure, wide adaptability, small footprint, low noise.
- All stainless steel plus large enhanced feeding conditioner, adopting frequency conversion speed control to ensure high quality of pellet feed.
- Supplementary serpentine spring coupling of international advanced level, with novel organization, compactness, safety, low noise and low failure performance.
- Pelleting can be carried out without or little liquid addition. Therefore, the moisture content of pellet feed is basically the moisture content of the material before pelletizing, which is more favorable for storage.
- Dry material processing, the production of cassava feed pellets with high hardness, smooth surface, internal maturation, which can improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Pellet formation process can make the cassava in the pancreatic enzyme resistance factor denaturation, reduce the adverse effects on digestion, can kill a variety of parasitic eggs and other pathogenic microorganisms, to reduce a variety of worms and digestive system diseases.
Wide range of uses for cassava pellet machine
Cassava pelletizing machine can not only be used to make cassava pellets, but also process various other animal feeds. It is widely used in various animal feed pellet production lines and feed processing plants.
- Can process various kinds of food materials such as corn, wheat, soybean, fish meal, etc.
- Applicable to various scale and size of feed pellet production lines
- Can be used to produce various animal feed pellets, such as cattle feed pellets, sheep feed pellets, pig feed pellets, rabbit feed pellets, chicken feed pellets and so on.
cassava dregs pellet production line
Cassava pellet machine is the key equipment of the cassava dregs pellet production line, which directly determines the output and quality of cassava pellets. Cassava pellet production line is mainly composed of crushing section, mixing section, pelletizing section, cooling section and packaging section. The main equipments are cassava crusher, cassava mixer, cassava pelletizer, cassava pellet cooler, cassava pellet baler, and some other auxiliary equipments.
The following is the introduction of the production process flow of cassava pellet production line:
The first step is to crush the collected cassava, and the cassava crushed into powder can be put into the pelletizing machine for pressing. Here the most commonly used mechanical equipment is the feed hammer mill, can efficiently crush the feed.
Mixing of cassava
The second step in the production of cassava pellets is the mixing of the crushed raw materials. This is often done with a feed mixer, where the ingredients are put into the mixer and blended together to provide the animal with a more balanced nutritional value.
The third step is also the most critical step, is to crush and mix the raw materials into the pelletizer feeder. Raw materials through the feeder into the tempering device, this time according to the needs of the tempering device into the steam, material modulation temperature and modulation time are adjustable. The conditioned raw material enters the pelletizing chamber, fills the inner wall of the ring die, and is finally converted into cassava pellets and extruded in the holes of the ring die under the extrusion of the ring die and pressure rollers. The length of the pellets can be controlled by adjusting the cutter.
Cooling of cassava pellets
The cassava pellets coming out of the pelletizer are hot and soft. Storing them directly will not only lead to deformation of the pellets, which will affect their aesthetic appearance, but they will also be easily spoiled. Therefore, we recommend that the finished cassava pellets be cooled down to room temperature using a cooling machine and then bagged as needed.
cassava pellets packing
The last step of the cassava pellet production line is to pack the finished pellets. The method of packing depends on your needs.
RICHI Machinery, as a pellet mill manufacturer with 30 years of experience in the industry, is committed to providing our customers with high quality pelletizing equipment at low prices and satisfactory pelletizing solutions. If you have any pelletizing needs, feel free to contact us for customization. We will be happy to help you produce high quality cassava pellets!
Project cases related to cassava pellet maker
Here are some project cases about cassava pellet machine for your reference. If you are also interested in making cassava pellets, please feel free to initiate a consultation with us. Our professional staff will contact you within one business day and provide you with a customized pellet making solution. Looking forward to cooperating with you!
1-2T/H cassava pellet mill machine for sale congo
- Country: congo
- Date: Jan. 18, 2022
- Capacity: 1-2T/H
5-7T/H cassava pellet machine for sale Tanzania
- Country: Tanzania
- Capacity: 5-7T/H
- Date: Oct. 9, 2021
3-5T/H cassava pellet making machine
- Country: Algeria
- Capacity: 3-5T/H
- Date: Feb. 22, 2019
—— GET A QUOTE ——
Accurate control of cost accounting, scientific calculation of expected profits, to achieve cost reduction and efficiency, profit can be expected.From equipment selection and program planning in the early stage
Quality Test Before Delivery
Check Items When Packing
Packaging And Transport
Office Add: E-commerce Industrial Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Factory Add: Longhai 2nd Rd & 10th St, Longting District, Kaifeng City, Henan Province, China