Aqua feed plant
The aqua feed plant is a production line for manufacturing aqua feed pellets like fish feed pellets, shrimp feed pellets, crab feed pellets and etc. Its production capacity is 0.5-12 tons/h. The feed pellet plant is widely used in large, medium, and small-size aqua farms, feed manufacturers, and feed factories.
- Function: producing aqua feed pellets
- Capacity: 0.5-12T/H
- Raw materials: soybean cake, fish meal, wheat bran, rice bran, peanut cake and etc
Advantages of the aqua feed plant
With the advanced development of aqua feed machinery technology, the aqua feed production line is more and more popular with aqua farms and aqua feed processing factories.
There are a lot of advantages of the aqua feed plant:
- It has a wide range of applications
- It can promote the healthy growth of animals
- Feed pellets made by the production line are easy to digest and absorb for animals
- Feed pellets are easy to store and transport
- Can provide more comprehensive and rich nutrition for animals
- Prevent animals from picky eating
- High efficiency, low consumption
Types of the aqua feed plant
- Floating fish feed processing lines mainly use soya meal, wheat powder, wheat bran, rice bran, corn powder, fish meal and etc as the main materials to produce floating fish feed.
- This plant is applicable to fish farms, fish feed manufacturers, and fish feed factories.
- RICHI brand floating fish feed plant adopts a fully automatic extruding process, which can be customized according to your need.
Sinking fish feed mill plant
- A sinking fish feed production line is suitable for the production of sinking fish feed.
- Making fish meal, soybean meal, shrimp flour, peanut meal, and sub-powder into fish feed pellets.
- RICHI brand sinking fish feed processing line is equipped with steel structure, and equipped with electric control.
- Raw materials: Fish meal, soybean meal, shrimp powder, peanut meal and etc.
- Shrimp feed pellet plant is applicable to shrimp farms, shrimp feed factories, and shrimp feed manufacturers.
- RICHI brand shrimp feed pellet production line uses shrimp feed pellet machines equipped with three-lay conditioners, to ensure high quality of the shrimp feed.
Crab feed production line
- Raw materials: fish meal, fermented blood meal, bean cake, cotton kernel cake, secondary powder, and corn flour.
- This plant is applicable to crab farms, crab feed manufacturers, and crab feed factories.
- RICHI brand crab feed production line equipped with advanced equipment and technology.
WHY CHOOSE RICHI MACHINERY
- 30 years’ experience in the design, production, R&D of animal feed pellet machinery.
- Customize a turnkey production line according to your need.
- All products have passed ISO, CE, SGS, BV and other international certification.
- Have perfect after-sale, providing professional systematic training, maximize to meet the needs of the project
The main equipment of the aqua feed plant
The features of the RICHI floating fish feed extruder are:
- High capacity and low energy consumption
- Adopt full kneading screw technology, and ensure uniform pellets.
- Equipped with a high-efficiency conditioner, has a good curing effect on extruded pellets
- Stable operation, safe and reliable, low failure rate.
The fish food extruder machine not only can be used for producing floating feeds but also can be used for the production and processing of various sinking feed and slow-sinking aquatic feeds. The two common types of floating fish feed extruders are single screw extruders and twin screw extruders.
RICHI floating fish feed extruder with automatic control system, ensure the stability of the equipment and improve the quality of extruded products.
RICHI Machinery has 27 years of experience in the design, production, R&D of aqua feed machinery, including floating fish feed extruders, shrimp feed pellet machines and etc.
Feed crushing machine
It can be used to crush various feed materials, such as corn, wheat, beans, crushed cake, and other materials.
RICHI SFSP Series Water-drop Hammer Mill adopts an advanced water-drop crushing chamber design, reasonable secondary crushing structure, patented shaft-end air intake system and etc. It is used by large and medium-sized livestock, poultry, and aquatic feed enterprises to crush raw materials.
Feed mixing machine
There are 2 types of feed mixers for complete feed pellet line: single shaft double layer paddle mixer and single shaft double ribbon mixer.
They are used to mix the crushed materials evenly.
RICHI Machinery mixer with novel rotor structure, mixing uniformity up to 97.7%, short mixing time.
Feed pellet cooling machine
It adopts the advanced theory of counterflow cooling. It can avoid sudden cooling caused by direct contact between cool air and hot materials, and thus prevent the surface cracking of feed pellets. The temperature of the pellets after cooling is not higher than room temperature by 3-5℃.
Feed pellet packaging machine
Our packaging machine is an automatic packing system, it can perfectly ensure dynamic weighing accuracy.
And it is popular with more and more aqua feed plants.
The process of aqua feed plant
Complete aqua feed production process including:
(1) Crushing section
First of all, feed the food materials into the screw conveyor to do the crushing section. The materials are crushed by the hammer mill.
(2) Mixing section
After the crushing section, all the raw materials are crushed to a fineness of 2-3mm. The crushed material enters the pre-mixing bin for mixing and then enters the mixer for large material mixing, after that, the premixes in the formula are put into the mixer for small material mixing. Then they will be delivered to the next section through a bucket type elevator.
(3) Extrusion section
After mixing, the materials enter the extrusion section. They are fed into the conditioner through a variable frequency impeller feeder, the temperature in the conditioner is controlled by adding steam to raise the temperature to mature the materials. Then, the ripened materials enter into the extrusion system to be extruded.
(4) Cooling section
After extruding, the feed pellets are of high temperature and moisture, so it is necessary to cool them to room temperature.
(5) Packing section
After cooling, we can pack the final feed pellets for easy storage and transportation.
After knowing so much about the aqua feed pellet production line, you may ask: how to start an aqua feed production line? Then we would continue to offer some tips for your reference!
How to start a complete aqua feed plant?
You can start your aqua feed plant in these seven steps:
- Target the market according to your location
- Do market research and Make a production capacity plan
- Prepare the raw materials according to the formula
- List all the required aqua feed machinery for making feed pellets
- Buy top-sell feed pellet making equipment from RICHI Machinery
- Make your own feed pellets according to your process plan
- Weigh and pack your feed pellets for sale
Cases Of The aqua feed production line
These are some of the cases of projects RICHI Machinery have done, if you are planning to start a plant similar to these, you can take these projects for your reference. Of course, we can also customize the aqua feed production line for you according to your needs.
1.5-2TPH Extruding Fish Feed and 5-6TPH Shrimp Feed Production Line In Iran
This 1.5-2ton/h extruding fish feed & 5-6ton/h animal feed production line was built in Iran. There are a shrimp feed pellet machine and a floating fish feed making machine in this production line. The floating fish feed extruder can be used to make floating fish feed pellets; the shrimp feed pellet machine is equipped with a three-layer DDC conditioner, which can be used to make various animal feed pellets.
The customer wants to produce both floating fish feed and shrimp feed pellets. We design this production line to satisfy customers’ needs.
Composition：Water-drop hammer mill, Single shaft double ribbon mixer, Shrimp feed pellet machine, Floating fish feed making machine, Drying machine, Coating machine, SKLN counterflow cooler, Automatic packing machine, Screw conveyor, Pulse dust collector, Bucket type elevator, Customized conveyor and auxiliary parts.
2TPH Shrimp Feed Production Line In Indonesia
This 2ton/h shrimp feed production line was built in Indonesia. The customer wants to build a complete shrimp feed production line, we designed this line according to the customer’s budget, raw materials, and other needs.
Process： batching section → first mixing and crushing section → second crushing and mixing section → pelletizing & cooling section → packing section
Composition: batching scale, mixing machine, hammer mill, Shrimp feed pellet machine, counterflow cooling machine, shrimp feed crumbler, automatic packing machine, sewing machine and belt conveyor, pulse dust collector, and other auxiliary equipment.
5-6T/H Floating Fish Feed Production Line In Russia
RICHI Machinery built this 5-6ton/h floating fish feed production line in Russia. It is a fully automatic production line composed of the crushing section, batching & mixing section, micro crushing section, mixing section, puffing & drying section, and packing section.
The main equipment of this line are: SFSP Series Fine-Grinding Hammer Mill, Batching scale, Horizontal Ribbon Mixer, Ultrafine grinder, Floating fish feed making machine, Horizontal Circulation Dryer, Automatic packing machine and etc.
5T/H Sinking Fish Feed Production Line In Uzbekistan
We built this 5ton/h sinking fish feed production line in Uzbekistan. This line can not only produce sinking fish feed pellets but also can manufacture other animals’ feed, like shrimp feed pellets, cattle feed pellets, chicken feed pellets and etc.
Process：receiving section → crushing section →batching & mixing section → pelletizing & cooling section → packing section
Main equipment: Fine-Grinding Hammer Mill, Batching scale, Horizontal Ribbon Mixer, Sinking fish feed pellet machine, Counterflow cooler, Automatic packing machine and etc.
FAQ about the aqua feed plant
Office Add: E-commerce Industrial Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Factory Add: Longhai 2nd Rd & 10th St, Longting District, Kaifeng City, Henan Province, China