Cattle Feed Pellet Machine Price
RICHI cattle feed pellet machine price is reasonable, and we can help you to choose the most suitable cattle feed pellet machines for you.
How to choose a suitable cattle pellet mill?
RICHI Machinery also provides a one-stop service. It has a professional system from structural design, equipment production, and installation to after-sales service.
RICHI Machinery, as a professional feed pellet mill manufacturer, has been designing, manufacturing feed pelletizing equipment for 27 years.
Advantage of cattle feed pellet machine
The cow feed pellet making machine can be used in producing poultry feed pellets, livestock feed pellets, ruminant feed pellets, and aquatic feed pellets.
For the users:
- It can greatly improve productivity, and save cost
- It adopts advanced technology to produce high-quality feed pellets, which help the users feed animals or sell them at a good price.
- It is easy to operate and reduces labor consumption.
For the animals:
- It can help prevent animals from picky eating
- Feed pellets produced by this can provide rich nutrition with animals
- Improve digestion and absorption of nutrients for animals.
- Can kill various bacteria and harmful substance
Features of the feed pellet machine for sale:
- SFK bearings & Siemens motors
- Adopts high-precision gear rotation, the efficiency is increased by about 15% than the type of belt transmission.
- Equipped with stainless steel conditioners, have a good conditioning effect on feed pellets
- Compact structure, stable performance, and long service life
The parameters & cattle feed pellet machine price
Below I will tell you the parameters of the cattle feed pellet mill for sale and the cattle feed pellet machine price list. The cattle feed pellet machine price is about 7000-100000 USD.
|Main Motor Power(kw)||22||37||55||110||160||180/200||220/250||250/280||315/355|
|Conditioner Power (kw)||1.5||2.2||3||7.5||11||11||11||11||15|
|Ring die Diameter(mm)||250||320||350||420||508||558||678||768||858|
|Finished pellet diameter(mm)||2-12|
Anyone who wants to buy cattle feed pellet making machine may have this doubt: what’s the price of a cattle feed pellet machine? Before considering cattle feed pellet machine prices, it’s very necessary to choose the best cattle feed pellet mill for you.
How to build a cattle feed pellet plant
The main sections of the cattle feed pellet plant are the crushing and mixing section, pelletizing section, and cooling, and packing section. The main machines are feed crushing machine, feed mixer machine, cow feed pellet making machine, cooling machine, screwing system, conveying equipment, etc.
The first step to take in building your own cattle feed pellet plant is to prepare enough raw materials and store them in silos.
This step is mainly to prepare and store the raw materials used to make feed pellets so that there is enough feedstuff to produce cattle feed pellets.
The next step, you should equip a feed crusher. The materials need to be crushed to less than 5 mm.
This step is used to crush the raw materials, which can not only makes feed easier to absorb and digest for animals but also ensure the pelletizing effect.
Then you need to have your mixing system to mix the crushed materials.
After this step, the crushed materials are mixed evenly.
After the mixer is stalled, the most important equipment that needs to be installed is the cattle feed pellet machine.
The pelletizing system is the initial step in building a cattle feed pellet plant. After this step, the feed pellets are finally formed under the pressure of the ring die and rollers.
Then you need to equip a feed cooling machine
After pelletizing, the temperature and moisture of the feed pellets are relatively high, they need to be cooled to room temperature by the cooling machine.
The last but not the least, you need to have your packing system.
After cooling, the feed pellets can be packed.
The Cases Of The Cattle feed pellet production line
5-6T/H Cattle Feed+10T/H Chicken Feed Pellet Production Line
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Date: March 30th,2018
- Total Power: 554KW
- Workshop size about this project: 16m*8m*12m(L*W*H)
The 10T/H Cattle Feed Pellet Line
- Country: South Africa
- Date: March 17th,2017
- Total Power: 335KW
- Workshop size about this project: 19m*6m*25m(L*W*H)
0.8-1.2T/H Ruminant Cattle Sheep Feed Pellet Production Plant Project
- Country: Uzbekistan
- Date: First half of 2021
- Total Power: 49KW
- Workshop size about this project: 6m*5m*5.5m (L*W*H)
These are just some of our cases, if you want to see more project cases, you can go to the case page.
How much does a cattle feed pellet plant cost?
Like the cattle feed pellet machine price, the cost of cattle feed pellet plant is according to its production capacity and configuration.
Generally speaking, the price range of the feed production line is between 10000-2800000 USD. The 8-10 t/h of the simplest configuration production line cost 150000 USD, and the highest costs 300000 USD.
Why choose RICHI Machinery?
- RICHI Machinery, as a leading livestock feed pellet machine manufacturer, has helped thousands of customers to set up cattle feed pellet mill plant projects in 127 countries to deal with different raw materials, including the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, Russia, Indonesia, and Australia, etc.
- All of our products have passed ISO, CE, SGS, BV, and other international certifications. And we have won 27 patented technologies.
- RICHI Machinery can not only provide high-quality equipment but also can provide complete equipment turnkey projects. And we can customize the production process plan according to your needs.
- We also have perfect after-sales service, you can contact us easily through a phone call or an email to get our technical backup for you.
Please rest assured to choose RICHI. Any questions, contact us immediately!
FAQs of cattle feed pellet machine price
Office Add: E-commerce Industrial Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Factory Add: Longhai 2nd Rd & 10th St, Longting District, Kaifeng City, Henan Province, China