Coffee Pellet machine
Coffee pellet machine is used to make coffee shell pellets and coffee grounds pellets. The machine adopts the most advanced technical process and is made of imported high-quality materials with high efficiency and low energy consumption. This article mainly introduces the coffee pelletizer from the aspects of machine introduction, machine features, working principle, pelletizer price and so on.
- Capacity: 0.6-10T/H
- Main power: 37-280KW
Video of coffee pellet machine
Coffee is popular among people in today’s age as a functional beverage that can replenish energy and boost vitality. However, the large amount of coffee consumed each year leaves behind a large amount of residues that are thrown away as garbage, such as coffee grounds and coffee husks.
In fact, these residues can be utilized in a way that promotes material recycling and alleviates the problem of tight energy supply. And making biomass pellets from coffee husks and grounds is a good way to deal with them.
A coffee pellet maker is ideal for converting the remaining coffee residue into pellets. This video shows the Coffee Pelletizer manufactured by RICHI Machinery. It consists of a reverse arch silo, a forced feeder, a Siemens motor and a pelletizing chamber.
The machine is capable of pressing all kinds of biomass raw materials into compact biomass pellets, which are used for heating in homes, schools and industries. The pellets produced are smooth on the outside and firm on the inside, which are very popular among customers.
RICHI Machinery is an expert in feed, wood, biomass, and organic fertilizer pelletizing solutions, we design every pellet production line according to customers’ needs. We have provided thousands of customers from 127 countries with complete pelletizing projects. If you have any pelletizing needs, just send an inquiry to us.
Why make coffee pellets?
Coffee grounds and coffee husk pellets are a great biomass pellet fuel, and here are the benefits of coffee pellets as summarized by RICHI Machinery. I believe that after understanding this, you will understand why make coffee grounds and coffee husks into pellets!
- Pellets are small and dense, easy to carry and transport. It can reduce and minimize the storage cost.
- Coffee grounds pressed into pellets can increase the calorific value of the product, and will produce less ash when burned.
- Turning waste into treasure, coffee grounds and husks have always been considered as garbage waste. Until the advent of pelletizing machines, which solidify them into usable biomass fuels, their utilization value has been greatly increasing.
- Increase income for people. Coffee grounds and shells are abundant and cheap raw materials, and people only need to buy a pelletizer to press coffee residues into efficient and environmentally friendly biomass coffee pellets.
- Coffee husk pellets and coffee residue pellets are a good raw material for biomass, with a high calorific value of 3900-4800 kcal/kg, and 7000-8000 kcal/kg after carbonization, which is suitable for use in large boilers.
- Coffee pellets produce very little ash after combustion, which can greatly reduce the site for stacking cinder and reduce the cost of slagging.
High quality coffee pellet mills make high-quality coffee pellets
Choose a high quality coffee pellet machine
Various capacities of RICHI’s coffee pellet machine
Coffee Pelletizer is able to produce coffee grounds pellets and coffee husk pellets. This machine is a kind of pellet equipment commonly used in biomass energy industry, which can crush all kinds of biomass raw materials, such as coffee grounds, coffee husk, rice husk, tree branches, wood chips, straw and so on, and then press them into pellet products.
Coffee pelletizing machine mainly consists of motor, speed reducer, pelletizing chamber, ring die and pressure roller, feeder, discharging device and so on. Its production capacity is 0.6-10T/H, which can produce 6-12mm biomass pellets. Of course, if you have other capacity or other product size requirements, you can also contact us for your customization.
Below is a description of the coffee pelletizers for various capacities produced independently by RICHI Machinery.
MZLH320 coffee pellet mill
This is a small production coffee pellet mill that is perfect if you produce coffee pellets for personal or home use.
MZLH350 coffee pelletizer
Coffee pelletizer has stable performance, compact structure and reasonable design. The machine adopts stainless steel design with long service life.
MZLH420 coffee pellet maker
With simple structure, small size, easy to operate and use, this machine is the first choice for small and medium output production of coffee pellets.
MZLH520 coffee pellet making machine
Coffee pellet making machine adopts ring die design, good pressing effect and good quality of pellets. Support customization.
MZLH768 coffee pellet press
Coffee pellet press is able to process a wide variety of biomass raw materials, such as coffee husks, coffee grounds, rice hulls, wood chips, and so on.
MZLH858 coffee pellet machine
The machine is widely used in biomass pellet production lines of various outputs for the production of various biomass fuel pellets.
Specific parameters of RICHI coffee pellet mill are as follows:
|Main Motor Series
|Ring Die Diameter (mm)
Technical features of coffee pellet machine
- Coffee pellet machine adopts advanced technology process, high quality raw materials, reasonable structure
- The machine has large output, high efficiency, low energy consumption, low noise and low failure rate
- The whole machine is equipped with Siemens motor and SKF bearing, stainless steel design, stable performance and long service life.
- It is easy to operate, only 1-2 people can complete the operation of small coffee granulator, low production cost
- The main transmission system of the coffee granulator adopts high-precision gear transmission, and the ring mold adopts quick-release clamp type, which is convenient for disassembly and replacement.
- Transmission part of the machine adopts imported high-quality SKF bearings, which ensures high efficiency, stability and low noise.
- The feeding system of the coffee granulator adopts frequency conversion feeding motor to ensure uniform feeding.
- The machine is equipped with a unique discharging device to ensure the molding rate of the pellets.
- Ring die and pressure roller of the coffee pellet machine are made of high-quality wear-resistant materials, featuring unique design, long service life and good pressing effect.
- The machine is equipped with a forced feeder to ensure that the material can enter the pelletizing chamber smoothly and evenly to complete the pelletizing.
1. Feeder with anti-caking bins, ensure smooth and uniform feeding
2. SKF bearing
3. Forced feeder motor
4. Cutter assembly
6. Shaft coupling
7. Safety assembly
8. Limit Switch
9. Siemens motor
10. Stainless steel containers, long use time
Applications of coffee pellet machine
Coffee pellet making machine has wide range of uses as a typical biomass pellet machine.
- The machine is suitable for pressing all kinds of biomass raw materials which are difficult to bond and mold. For example: bagasse, rice husk, straw, sunflower seed shell, peanut shell, wood chips, coffee residue and so on.
- Coffee pellet machine is widely used in wood pellet processing plant, fuel plant, biomass pellet plant, etc. It is small investment, high efficiency, risk-free pellet molding equipment.
- The biomass pellet material produced by this machine can be used as an efficient and environmentally friendly fuel for burning instead of coal, charcoal and so on. Heat and energy supply and power supply for people’s life and industrial development.
Complete process of making pellets with coffee pellet machine
The process of making coffee pellets is generally: crushing – drying – granulating – cooling – packaging. Of course, the production process of customers with different needs will also be different. RICHI Machinery will reasonably customize a set of coffee pellet production line scheme according to customers’ raw materials, production conditions and production needs. Here are the steps to make coffee pellets:
Crushing process: coffee crushing machine
If the raw material is coffee grounds, there is no need for a crushing plant. If the raw material is coffee shell, it must be crushed with 2-3mm powder for pelletizing.
Drying process: coffee dryer
This step also depends on the water content of the raw material. If the water content of the raw material is high, it is necessary to use the conveying equipment to transport the raw material to the dryer for drying. Because before making coffee pellets, it is necessary to ensure that the water content of the raw material is about 15%. Drying the raw material of the coffee shell or grounds to a suitable moisture content is essential for the production of high-quality coffee pellets. Of course, if the water content of the raw material is too low, water can be added, or the raw material with high water content can be mixed.
Pelletizing process: coffee pellet machine
The machine used to press coffee shells or coffee grounds into coffee pellets is a coffee pellet machine. There are usually two types of flat die and ring die. Flat mold coffee pellet machine is suitable for small volume pellet production. Its working principle is mainly through the relative movement of the press roller and the press die to clamp, compress and compact the raw material into the die hole, and form pellets through the die hole after cutting. The ring die pellet machine is suitable for a wider range, its output can reach 0.6-10T/h. Its main working principle is to rely on the extrusion of the ring die and the press roller, the raw material is squeezed into the ring die hole to form, and constantly extruded to the outer end and cut by the cutter device to the ideal length.
screening section: coffee pellet screener
Not all of the pellets produced are usable. The molding rate of the general pelletizer is more than 98%, which means that some pellets are unqualified. For example, some will break into small pieces or powder, which needs to be sifted into the pelletizer for the next batch of pelletizing. Of course, there will be some oversized coffee pellets, which need to go into the crusher for crushing, and then pelletizing.
cooling process: coffee pellet cooling machine
Freshly made coffee pellets leave the coffee pelletizing machine at very high temperatures and humidity. It needs to be cooled and dried. At this point, you can choose to air dry, or a faster and more efficient way – use a cooling machine.
Packaging process: coffee pellet packing machine
Once cooled, the coffee pellets are transported to a packaging machine for packing. This is the final step in making pellets. Here RICHI Machinery reminds customers that the pellets must be kept in a dry place, otherwise the pellets will absorb water in the air, expand, and cause losses to the manufacturer, which is of course, we are not willing to see the situation. Generally, coffee pellets will be packed into plastic bags, because this is an easy to carry size. Of course you can also take large bag packaging, bulk, or large silo storage.
FAQ about the coffee pellet machine
Office Add: E-commerce Industrial Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Factory Add: Longhai 2nd Rd & 10th St, Longting District, Kaifeng City, Henan Province, China